Thursday, March 17, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Mail?

First Al Gore invents the internet and now e-mail updates from this blog; technology never ceases to amaze the masses!

Now it is easier than ever to follow this blog.

On the right side there is a FOLLOW BY EMAIL section.  If you enter your e-mail address and hit submit, you be alerted whenever I publish a new post.  This alert will also give you information on what the post is about.

On the other hand, you can just log in several times a day to see what I'm up to in the blogasphere.

As long as you all keep checking in, I don't care how you go about it.  In fact enter your friends, co-workers, relatives and bosses e-mails so that they can be informed on what you checking out in your free time (or union negotiated breaks).  I assure you, they will be thankful for the referral!  I've just entered the e-mail for support at Full Tilt Poker and I can only imagine how impressed they must be.

By the way, you only need to enter your e-mail once; even as the blog's applications get upgraded, you will be kept informed.  When the rapidly evolving technology reaches mind messaging, you will be instantly alerted wherever you might be.

1 comment:

Big Dipper said...

AL GORE "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system."

CNN's "Late Edition" March 9, 1999