Monday, May 23, 2011

Poker Decor

Everyone loves a good man-cave and every good man-cave needs man stuff on the walls.  If you have manly aspirations but your walls are bare, I've got a great site for you.



This site has a lot of really cool things to browse through to personalize your man-space.  The have a large selection of Poker "art" (wood / tin / pictures / posters / metal wall sculptures / framed memorabilia).  The wood signs are particularly cool and most of them you can customize with the name of your man-cave.  They also have apparel that you can lounge around in as you eat your wings, drink your beer and scratch your butt.

I have not ordered anything from this site yet, but I am really hoping that one of you buy me a a present from this store to add a little more poker charm to the Pass The Dip poker pit.  (Let's face it, it's really Brain Kramp's money that you'd be spending on me...)

Here are a few of the many items High Hand Designs sell;







3 comments:

krampstar said...

new rule...... everyone that plays cards with me HAS to become one of my patients. this apparently will be the only way i can continue to afford playing poker with the way that i've been running lately. sigh.

Big Dipper said...

I have "patients" when playing cards with you. That's why you pay me.

Big Dipper said...

The only thing they didn't sell in this store that I'd like is a Lemon's head stuffed and mounted on a wall.