Saturday, April 30, 2011

Looking to buy / Looking to sell

I know of someone wanting to buy a second hand poker table if anyone has one kicking around collecting dust.



I also have chairs for sale - I previously posted about them and had a little interest, but no takers, so I've changed the price and am selling them $3 a piece or $40 for the lot.  Here is the previous posting with the updated price:


With the purchase of new chairs for our poker game, I now have 18 chairs for sale.  Some of them have almost never been used while a few of them have small rips in the vinyl or the seat slants forward.  I am looking to sell the lot for $40.  If I don't get any offers for the lot, I will be willing to sell them by piece.  E-mail me or comment below if you are interested. 

Imagine yourself sitting in this very chair.  It doesn't have to be just a crazy fantasy...

No comments: